with Olive Bieringa and Otto Ramstad
Saturday & Sunday 10-17
PRAXIS Oslo in Hausmania, 34 Hausmans gate
Entrance through then back gate behind Vega Scene
Our fluids are the transportation system of our bodies. They underlie presence and transformation, set the ground for basic communication, and mediate the dynamics of flow between rest and activity, tension and relaxation. The characteristics of each fluid relate to a different quality of movement, touch, voice, and state of mind. These relationships can be approached from the aspects of movement, mind states, or from anatomical and physiological functioning.
This course includes:
- The major fluids of the body (cellular, interstitial and transitional fluids, blood, lymph, synovial fluid, and cerebrospinal fluid).
- Distinguishing the qualities of specific fluids through movement and touch.
- Initiating movement from each of the fluids.
- Identifying individual psychophysical characteristics of each of the fluids and their various combinations.
- Gaining awareness of your own fluid affinities and recognizing their embodiment and expression in others.
This workshop is for movers, dancers, performers, yoga practitioners, bodyworkers, occupational and physical therapists, somatic psychotherapists, infant/child educators, and those from other body-mind disciplines interested in cellular consciousness, movement, and mindfulness. No prior experience with Body-Mind Centering® is necessary.
Email email@example.com to register.
Payment via VIPPS Olive Bieringa